Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
Purpose of the processing
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on Trentino Wild Village initiatives
2) carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
3) manage contacts;
4) manage the secretariat for carrying out the activities;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
1) data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
2) registration and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
3) organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Attach to B of the Privacy Code.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
1) companies and businesses for use of direct mailing or similar activities;
2) subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the 'interested
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, including if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those referred to storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
VAT number: 96099620229
Via Grazioli 71, 38122 Trento
tel: 0463.901263 - 329.2743226
- To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code, or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.