Workshop Exam for rafting guides, safety kayak and trip leader. IRF
- Course to become a rafting guide for International Rafting Federation IRF
- 2 days
- good physical health, good swimming skills, rafting experience , BLS-D course 8 hours valid from at least 6 months before the exam for rafting guide or safety kayak.
- BLS-D course + phtc course 16 hours or more for those who want to become trip leader.
- Whitewater rescuer license.
Here’s the minimum resume to obtain the license:
|License||Level||Minimum of requested experience|
|rafting guide, safety kayak||2||10 trips or 20 hours on river lv 2|
|rafting guide, safety kayak||3||30 trips or 60 hours on river lv 3|
|rafting guide, safety kayak||4||50 trips or 100 hours on river lv 4|
|Rafting trip leader||2||50 trips or 100 hours on river lv 2|
|Rafting trip leader||3||75 trips or 150 hours on river lv 3|
|Rafting trip leader||4||200 trips or 400 hours on river lv 4|
- Aimed to:
- all those who want to become rafting guides and already have all of the requisites.
The exam of commercial rafting guide Rescue Project IRF is a unique course aimed to those who want to accompany people in river with a job license. Raft is a particular boat that requires a specific formation; it is necessary to already have good raft leading skills in order to undertake this training.
What will be released:
- Commercial rafting guide Rescue Project, for those who have already concluded the 4 days course rescue project
- International Rafting Federation guide license
The program is structured in a total of 2 days of exam.
- It is possible to rent PPE for the course ( neoprene 5mm wetsuit, homologated helmet and lashing ) but it is suggested to use one’s own technical equipment
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site