Simulations of rescue intervention in case of vehicle in whitewater
- 1 day
- good physical health, good swimming skills, valid Whitewater Technician Rescuer 1 certificate
- Aimed to
- all those who need to improve their skills in matter of intervention, specifically in case of vehicle in water, by using specific tools and rescue floatings.
Vehicle rescue in river is a very concentrated course of 1 day. It is necessary to own a valid Whitewater Technician Rescuer 1 certificate to have access to it.
Many car incidents put rescue teams in front of the necessity of learning how to get a vehicle out of water without compromising victim and rescuer’s safety.
A flood is often characterized by a similar problem, with such risks for both drivers and rescuers.
This course is mainly aimed at firefighters, civil protection, public assistance and all those who intervene in case of flood or similar situations.
This course also leads to a specific knowledge of rescue vehicles, with paddles and motors.
- It is possible to integrate Hypothermia management course
- It is possible to rent all the necessary equipment for the course: protection devices, swimsuit, homologate helmet, homologate lashing
- It is possible to integrate BLS-D course