This course is aimed to all those who want to acquire the title of canoe instructor at a commercial and professional level.
- 4 days
- good physical health, good swimming skills, navigation in canoe up to level III, eskimo.
- Aimed to
- all those who want to become canoe instructors at professional and commercial level, to give lessons and accompany people on river of level II and III.
Rescue Project canoe instructor course is a unique course specifically elaborated for those who want to accompany people in river with a commercial license.
To have access to this course it is required to be skilled on rivers of III level, practicing eskimo efficiently and knowing fundamentals techniques of kayak navigation in rivers.
What will be acquired:
- Rescue license
- BLS-D first assistance certificate
- PHTC trauma management in hostile environment
- Hoxygen administration certificate
- Correct use of PPE in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- Information and formation in accordance with D.Lgs 81.
- Rescue Project School canoe instructor license, recognized for commercial and professional activities
The program is structured in 4 days of formation, organized in theoretical technique parts, rescue and self rescue parts, first assistance, hiking basics, such as correct reading of geographical map and basic orientation. Progressive didactics and training methods for river canoe will be enhanced.
- It is possible to rent PPE for the course ( neoprene 5mm wetsuit, homologated helmet and lashing )
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site