This course is aimed to all those who want to acquire the skills to become a commercial hydrospeed guide on rivers up to level III.
- 6 days
- good physical health, good swimming skills, consolidated hydrospeed experience
- Aimed to
- all those who want to acquire the skills to become commercial hydrospeed guides on rivers up to level III.
Rescue Project hydrospeed instructor course is a unique course specifically elaborated for those who want to accompany people in river with a commercial license and all the rescue skills needed.
Rescue Project Schools’s teachers have developed a precise training program, thanks to their skills and experiences as rafting guides, hydrospeed guides, canoe instructors, river rescue instructors.
What will be acquired
- Swimming skills certificate
- Rescue license
- BLS-D course certificate
- PHTCH management of trauma in hostile environment license
- Correct use of PPE certificate in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- Information and formation in accordance with D.Lgs 81/08 for hydrospeed guide and safety
The program is structured in 6 days of formation, organized in theoretical technique parts, rescue and self rescue parts, first assistance. For those who already own the license as Whitewater technician rescuer 1 it is possible to have access to the course from 3rd day on ( skipping the first two days of lessons).
- It is possible to rent PPE for the course ( neoprene 5mm wetsuit, homologated helmet and lashing )
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site