Aimed to those who have taken part to level 1 and requires advanced and nocturnal lessons.
- 3 days + nocturnal research
- good physical health, fair swimming skills, valid Whitewater Technician Rescuer 1 certificate
- Aimed to
- all those who need a good formation in swiftwater and alluvial and complex conditions, that require an advanced intervention, with knowledge and awareness of procedures and maneuvers of self rescue and rescue in case of emergency.
The course Whitewater Technician Rescuer 2 – Advanced has a duration of approximately 28-30 hours, divided in 4-6 hours of theoretical lessons and 20-24 hours of practical exercises both out and in water. There will also be in water nocturnal exercises.
This course is open to all those who have already achieved the Whitewater Technician Rescuer 1 certificate and have therefore acquired the proper techniques. Starting from this level, all the topics of the previous course will be enhanced also by adding more complex maneuvers, with the use of ropes and specific equipment, on more difficult parts of river and highly complex sceneries.
An important aspect of this course is the nocturnal theoretical and practical lessons, with exercises in water during the night and the rescue of more victims at once. This simulation of intervention in river will give participants a very formative experience to put them to the test.
The course also treats themes related to vertical intervention in river and flood conditions, that can be applied to lowerings in gorges, lowerings from bridges and all other alluvial situations that require vertical maneuvers.
What will be released
- Natatory skills license, certified by Rescue Instructor
- Correct use of PPE, in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- River and alluvial rescue advanced license
- It is possible to rent PPE For the course: neoprene 5 mm swimsuit, homologated helmet and lashing
- It is possible to organize and integrate the BLS-D course ( Basic Life Support with defibrillator )
- It is possible to organize and integrate the course of correct use of PPE III cat.
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site.