This course is for all those who want to acquire the skills and main knowledge of rescue in whitewater with the use of a SUP.
- 2 days
- good physical health, good swimming skills, consolidated experience with river SUP
- Aimed to
- all those who want to acquire the skills and main knowledge of rescue in whitewater with the use of a SUP
Rescue Project Whitewater Technician Rescuer course, specifically for SUP leaders, has a duration of 2 days, divided in both theoretical lessons and practical parts in water.
This course is for anyone who wants to approach to river in a safe and responsible way, by acquiring standard techniques in matter of river rescue, by using a SUP.
The main goal is to sensitize on theme of rescue on river with SUP, starting from the needed equipment, advanced techniques of self rescue and rescue, such as managing a capsizing, a joint, a foot joint and much more.
It is fundamental to remember that the course is only a starting point and that all of the techniques have to be constantly updated and trained, to keep an efficient and proper mindset.
What will be acquired:
- Swimming skills certificate
- ATP (Auto-protection) certificate in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- Skills in use of SUP for rivers certificate
- It is possible to rent all the necessary equipment for the course: protection devices, swimsuit, homologated helmet, homologated lashing.
- It is possible to organize and integrate BLS-D Course (Basic Life Support - defibrillator)
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site