Aimed to all those who need to intervene in swiftwater, in case of flood.
- 3 days + nocturnal research
- good physical health and good swimming skills
- Aimed to
- the course is for everyone who need a good formation to intervene in swiftwater, during floods and need to use floating vehicles on water, both with and without motor.
The course Flood & Rescue has a program organized in 3 days, especially focused on flood context.
The course is accessible to rescue and emergency personnel and the aim is to supply a solid basis of information and maneuvers of self and others’ rescue in case of flood, also using floatings with and without motor.
In order to work during floodings it is necessary to have acquired highly specific skills and knowledge, that will be progressively treated during the course, starting from self rescue and correct priorities during a rescue.
This course can be an integration of other courses for a higher specialization in matter of flood rescue for those who have already acquired Whitewater Technician Rescuer 1. In this case, the course will be adapted to the goals of participants, who will already own a basic formation.
The program also provides the organization of a nocturnal research with rescue floating and simulation of a missing person.
What will be released
- Swimming skills certificate
- Rescue raft and motor boat leading license, up to 2nd level and in case of flood
- Correct use of PPE in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- ATP (Auto-protection) certificate in accordance with Italian applicable law D.Lgs 81/08
- It is possible to rent PPE for the course ( neoprene 5mm wetsuit, homologated helmet and lashing )
- It is possible to organize and integrate BLS-D course ( Basic Life Support with defibrillator )
- You can ask for support in finding your accommodation nearby our site